If there are any properties on our website that you would like to arrange a viewing for, please contact us. One of our lettings agents will then arrange a suitable time to accompany you to view your chosen property or properties.
Once you’ve found the property you’d like to rent, we’ll contact the landlord on your behalf with your offer. You’ll need to provide a holding deposit at this stage, but don’t worry, this is refundable should the landlord reject your offer.
Next step… Paperwork
Once the landlord has accepted your offer, we’ll need the following from you:
- A valid form of identification such as your passport or driver’s licence
- Proof of your current address
- A completed credit check and reference application (we will provide the application form)
- The contact details of any of your previous landlords or agents (we will collect references from them)
- A signed tenancy agreement – we will draw this up for you and the landlord to sign and will be on hand to answer any questions you may have on the contract.
At this stage, you will also need to pay the agreed deposit amount as well as the initial rental payment upfront.
On the day of your move, we will usually arrange the keys hand over at our office or for a meeting with an inventory clerk who will check you in to your new property.
If your property is managed we will provide you with your dedicated property manager’s contact details.
Renewal/ End of tenancy
Within the last three months of your tenancy, we will contact you and your landlord to find out if you wish to renew your tenancy so that all your renewal paperwork gets completed in time. If you don’t renew your tenancy, depending on if we were the managing agents, we will arrange for a check out inspection on your last day and deal with your deposit release.